Thursday, October 14, 2010

6 Months Old...Holy Cow!

My babies are 6 months old today. I can't believe it. Seriously, believe it when people tell you that time flies. I know when the girls were about 4 weeks old and I was hormonal and stressed and sleep deprived trying to figure this whole newborn thing out, I was thinking, "yeah right, time doesn't seem to be moving that fast to me."
    Now I look at them every day and they seem to look older and older. Just today I was thinking how Tessa's face was longer and not just a bunch of chubby baby cheeks. Avery was sitting there just babbling away, like she was carrying on a whole conversation with me, and it just wasn't "ba, ba, ba" but different sounds. There were "ee, oh, do, de, ma's" in there too. We're working on the "ma-ma's."

Here is their monthly shot:


It's like Avery's saying, "What you talkin 'bout Tessa?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg! SO cute! love the coordinating outfits & the purple & pink! :) i somehow found this blog by accident, but i'll definetely be back to check it out!