Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I am pooped!

    I took the girls today to get their 4 month photos done. I absolutely adore Anna at Creative Bent Photography! A lot of people know that I'm very very particular about pictures, and I can't stand a poorly taken photo. If I had the money, I would be getting myself a nice DSLR and taking photos on the side for people. But, alas, there is no said money, or extra time for that matter. To give you an idea of how particular Anna is, for their newborn photos, we were there for almost five hours! Yeah, five hours with two newborns and two parents on very little sleep. I left there thinking "thank God we never have to do that again!" Although I was very glad we did. Her photos were amazing! Check out their newborn photos here : The Ervin Twins 
    I wasn't sure if I was going to be getting myself in deep trouble for taking both girls by myself, but it was not bad at all. Anna's mom was there and she was the extra set of hands we needed. We worked in a frenzy taking advantage of the girls' good mood. Avery was getting a little more agitated with it all more than Tessa, but I think we got more pictures in the first 15 minutes today than the whole photo shoot the last time! I cannot wait to see what they look like! You would not believe how the hour and a half of photo taking these two would wear the heck out of you!

No comments: